Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My first blog ever

Ok so I am an amatuer but here I go... Welcome to my blog I am glad you are joining me. I don't know that I will have much interesting to say but I figured I would give this blogging thing a shot. Not that I don't have enough to do at home in the way of cleaning the house but to avoid all of that I would rather be checking my facebook, catching up with old friends, and trying out the blog thing! So i have been a mom now for 12 weeks and I LOVE it. Don't get me wrong though there are many challenges with caring for twins. The minute I get one down for a nap the other wakes up that is usually my day! But I am grateful to have two beautiful blessing to stare at all day long! I still have moments when I wonder how this all happened! I will have to tell the story of that one day! Anyways so I will be a stay at home Mom starting the first of the year and I am so excited to be priviledged to be raising my girls! As many people say this will be the hardest but most rewarding job I will ever have. I am up for the challenge! I did pray for this. Anyways I feel like I am rambling so I will stop for now. Much more to come...again thanks for joining me!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! We have one too! Email your email and I'll send you an invite. tgotbeter@gmail.com Brittan:)

    ReplyDelete